As a precautionary measure due to the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the GVS Team has decided it is in the best interest of all attendees, speakers and sponsors to postpone and reschedule the upcoming Global Volatility Summit to a date later this year.
We are already coordinating with Chelsea Piers to finalize a new date and will be in touch with additional details regarding the rescheduled event as they become available.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring another successful GVS.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Global Volatility Summit